Have you ever had a chapter in your life that you can never fully close? Or tried so hard it just wont let you move on?
I have, and this chapter has been left opened for so long, you wont believe how long! Not that i’ve never prayed about it, neither is it because God is not hearing. I mean, God has his special way of doing things, remember, delay is never denial. This i can vouch with my life! Look at the number of years until now!
Shan’t elaborate on this chapter of mine but point is, I’ve been praying for so long, yet nothing happens. The turning point comes when i no longer pray to close this and move on, without facing it once more. We can try to live in denial, pretending it never existed but that’s not what God wants, or at least, that’s what i found out. When i’ve decided that i’m not going to run away, i’m going to face it and close it with the nicest fullstop i can draw, God moves. Once again, i shan’t go into the closure exactly but i wanna encourage my friends, who need a breakthrough like me, to close certain chapters and move on, that, God doesnt want us to run away from it, He wants us to face it, talk about it and never live with the probability of regret or guilt. I am released, i am happy! Thank you God!!
No comments:
Post a Comment